Sorry, all techs are busy assisting other clients. Estimated wait time is 4.5 hours. Order button will appear here when at least one tech is free to provide emergency support.
This Emergency Server Support plan for Linux Servers is specifically designed to help you during an emergency. Our 24/7 server management team will be there to proivde your rapid assistance. We have listed be below few emergency services we handle regularly but we can help you with any emergency Linux server administration tasks.
Emergency Server Support Features
The plan is strictly for those who want real quick action. Our Emergency support team is available 24/7 and they will start working on your server within 15 minutes. Which means you never wait for service delivery and would see us working on the server right away
- Flat rate – It’s a flat rate of $85/issue.
- 15 Minutes Priority Response – Admin will start working on your issue within 15 minutes
- Three hours of priority dedicated server administration time – The admin will work dedicatedly on your ticket only .
- 14 days support – You will get 14 days support regarding the same issue after it is fixed .
Common Emergency Service Issues
- Investigating hacking/intrusion attempts
- Finding spammer
- Server under DOS attack
- Apache not Working
- 500 Internel Server Error
- Webpage loading slows
- Some Website stopped working
- All websites stopped working after database server upgrade
- Database connection problems after PHP recompilation
- Recurring “Database Connection Limit exceeded” error messages on critical websites
- Database corruption (Note: innodb database can’t be repaired)
Control Panel Issues
Mail Server Issues
- Server not Sending/Receiving emails.
- Particular email accounts not working