Enable alternate SMTP port in MailEnable
By default MailEnable listens on port 25. Sometime ISP’s block port 25 and your clients are not able to send emails. Then you may need to add SMTP service listen on some other port too. Follow the below steps to to enable alternate smtp port in MailEnable.
- RDP to server
- Open MailEnable Administrator
- Now go to Servers>>localhost>>Connectors
- Right click “SMTP” and go to properties
- Click on the tab “Inbound”.
- Enable the option “Also listen on alternate port” and specify the alternative port.
- Save it and restart the MailEnable service.