Plesk Awstats/Webstats showing HTTP 404 Error
Today one domain in plesk was showing 404 error when awstat webstat was accessed. On searching I found that it was due to that Perl support not enabled for the domain domain. And to enable Perl support on a domain
Login to Plesk >> Domains >> domain.com >> Web Hosting settings >> tick “Perl” and save it.
But when I checked the perl support was enabled for the domain. Do I disabled and enabled it again but he issue still persisted. On checking further I found that it was due to missing vhost entry. So I rebuilt the vhost entry for the domain and it solved the issue.
cd %plesk_bin% websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com