OpenVZ (Open Virtuozzo) is an operating system-level virtualization technology based on the Linux kernel and operating system. OpenVZ allows a physical server to run multiple isolated operating system instances, known as containers, Virtual Private Servers, or Virtual Environments. OpenVZ is not true virtualization but really containerization like FreeBSD Jails. While Xen is a hypervisor providing services that allow multiple computer operating systems to execute on the same computer hardware concurrently. It runs in a more privileged CPU state than any other software on the machine. This plans covers both OpenVZ, Xen Server Management.
OpenVZ , Xen Management, Administration & Monitoring
Below are the main features of our OpenVZ/Xen Server Administration Plan. I includes 1 node OR 1 master + 1 slave node provided there are no VPS hosted on master node.
- OpenVZ – CentOS 5, CentOS6, RHEL5, RHEL6
- Xen – CentOS 5, RHEL5.
Your main node will be monitored 24/7 every 10 minutes interval.
We provide 24/7 unlimited support tickets. Also No Server issue come with prior notice, that’s why our Linux Admins are available 24x7x365 to resolve all your server issues
8 hour Response Time
Statistically 90% of the tickets are responded within 4hour
24 hour Resolution Time
Statistically 95% of the tickets are resolved within 12 hours.
- One Node OR 1 Master(with no vps) And 1 Slave
- Issues with host OS, virtualization technology and SolusVM
- Issues inside VPS (related to virtualization) e.g. Filesystem issues, /dev issues, kernel module issues
- General maintenance and updates (on request)
- Installation and configuration of SolusVM Masters and Slaves
- Migrations of VPS from one server to another
- Configuration assistance with WHMCS and Automation
- Install OS Templates and ISO’s
- Initial setup of IP pool for your IP range (if applicable)
- Checking system logfiles for any issues, and manually rotating these if necessary
- Checking system vitals e.g. CPU usage, Disk I/O usage, Hard Disk/RAID Array health
- Identify any VPS using particular high CPU or Disk I/O
- Install all available updates for your operating system
- Creating OS template and VPS (OpenVZ)
The same features apply to other control panels too if they support it.
New Server Setup
If you have a new server then we will setup and configure it from scratch making it ready to use.
We don’t limit the number of hours that we work on your server. We will work on the server till the issue is resolved.
It covers all the advanced level-2 and level-3 issues like …
3rd Party Software Installation
FFmpeg, mplayer, mencoder, flvtool2, Mp4Box, Fantastico, Softaculous, SimpleScripts, Ruby, PHP modules, perl modules
Control Panel Installation
cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, Kloxxo, WebMin, ISPConfig3 etc.
- IP routing issues
- Enable kernel modules on main node
- Fix container issues
- private IP/network setup within VPS
- other issues …
- VPS Operations – Create, Delete, Install Reinstall, Suspend
- Control Panel Installation
- Taking VPS Backup
- VPS Restoration
- Enabling modules like ipt_conntrack, tun/tap etc.
- Resource Management
- Migration within nodes
- OS Tweaks
- Limit IP access to Admin Panel
- Root login notification
- Firewall Installation and configuration ( on request)
- Disable direct root access
- Server logs will be monitored in case of issues and correct solutions will be applied.
- If any service has problem we will fix it.
Below tasks will be performed on request only.
- Clean logs every month
- Complete server scan every month for vulnerability
- Update your server every month ( manual update including kernel )
- Unlimited support tickets